Saturday, January 10, 2009

Moody saturday~.~''

Early in the morning made me moody ~.~'' i received a call from my dearly sister..
She breakup with her bf..i so wondered it wil happen so suddenly..
wat the bullshit excused he given..
my anger come across and i cant even consolve my sister..
I start blaming myself bcoz of me juz she wil meet up with that guy..huh..OMG!!
Once again she felt frustrated n dissapointed in her love affairs..
Sometime i even pray hard for her for happiness on her new love affairs..
why evertime i wil be the lucky one but not her..
i be willling to be the unlucky one coz i couldnt be hardhearted enough to c her so suffered everytime in her affection journey..
whn i recalled back what we had been together in our past..i cry hard..T_T''
i really hope that jie'' can alwayz stay happy..
i know u apart with us wil feel loneliness n even feel uncomfortable right now..what i can do for u is cheers u up whnever u need me..
i reali hope if i were thr so that i can be with u whnever u feel sad..
but what is that i cant do it coz my final exam around the corner..
i felt useless..huh..
wat was happened is final..hope that jie'' can take some time to forget this relationship..
nothg can be stronger than the love we given u..papa'' mama'' n me'' wil always support u n love u forever..

~Chat with my dear juz now..missing him alot..we speak of our future..although i m always high demand on u n even nvr think on ur feeling but cant deny that is wat i wan to be in my future..i really hope that u're the one realise my dream in the future..hope that we can keep this relationship alive everlasting..^^

1 comment:

  1. Felt bad to hear abt ur sis...
    I also hope she'll recover soon...
    By the way, don't let urself too stress also:)
    Take care~~

    ReplyDelete