Friday, December 26, 2008

Interview day:

Tat day out of my expectation..i not nervous at all whn i step in the company for interview..mayb the staffs thr all very friendly to me..but felt hesitated whn thy gv me a few pieces form to fill in before interview as wat i ady prepared in my resume..huh..

The boss interviewed me but the boss not fierce at all n i talked to him as normally i talk with a frenz..haha..after few minutes he explained to me about the position i need to hold if i get employ,i felt like not so interested..and the main thgs to consider is that the working place is too far frm my house..hmm..juz treat it as an interview experience for me since the job not suit me..

Keep finding for another internship job..i believe that i could find a better one!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment