Monday, December 22, 2008

Gambatehh..

~huh..so nervous for tomorrow internship interview..my first time step into an official company..wil be a challenge job if i get selected..audit is a challenging field as wat being discussed by others.I hope wil hav a clear picture for this field bfore i really step in my future career..

~haiz..need take half an hour public transport to thr..hav to independence this time coz no frenz accompany me..T__T
~wat kind of question the interviewer may ask??so curious..ahhh~~so tension nehh..OMG..may GOD bless me all the best for tmrw interview.

~tmrw also the another way round mood for me..Christmas eve fall on tmrw also..therefore high expectation for tmrw!! Interview hav to go smooth ; Christmas eve Gathering hav to enjoyable too..so wondering wat kind of Christmas gift i wil get for tmrw..n PLEASE not being selected as the *most lousy christmas gift for 2008*..haha..wauu..wat mood should i hav ahh..2~2

~TenG^^ gambatehh..

_life still goin on the day without u_

No comments:

Post a Comment